La Push is a small unincorporated community situated at the mouth of the Quileute River in Clallam County, Washington, United States. La Push is the largest community within the Quileute Indian Reservation and home to the Quileute tribe. La Push is known for its whale-watching and natural beauty.
- Marina: A waterfront site where various boats and sailing vessels are moored.
- Olympic National Forest: The woodlands that surround La Push, stretching between it and Forks.
- The Watchman: An ancient Sitka spruce, which is the site of powerful natural energies falling along telluric currents, also known as ley lines.
Logs featuring La Push:
- 2018.08.22 - The Shattered Mirror
- 2018.08.21 - Werewolf War Council II
- 2018.08.19 - Seth to the Rescue
- 2018.08.14 - The Storm Gathers
- 2018.08.11 - The Night Angel Strikes
- 2015.08.21 - Jacob Unveils Jason's New Truck--Jason Takes Jacob to a Movie
- 2015.07.26 - Quick Cut: Coming Out, But Not Like You're Thinking--I'm a Wolf
- 2015.07.24 - A Meeting at Lament's End