"Forks is a city in Clallam County, Washington, United States. The population was 3,532 at the 2010 census. The population was 3,545 at 2012 Estimate from Office of Financial Management. It is named after the forks in the nearby Quillayute, Bogachiel, Calawah, and Sol Duc rivers.
"For many years, the city's economy was fueled by the local timber industry. More recently it has drawn tourism related to the novel series Twilight and movies of the same name, set in Forks. With recent declines in the timber industry, Forks has relied on the nearby Clallam Bay Corrections Center and Olympic Corrections Center as sources of jobs. Forks is a popular destination for sport fishers who fish for salmon and rainbow trout in nearby rivers. It is also supported by visitors to Olympic National Park."
(Quoted from Wikipedia)
- Forks High School
Logs featuring Forks:
- 2018.08.20 - Holy Batcave, Sourwolf!
- 2018.08.18 - Werewolf War Council I
- 2018.08.17 - Making the Cut
- 2018.08.15 - Lunchtime Planning
- 2018.08.13 - The Game Is On
- 2018.08.12 - Stretches and Ball-Handling
- 2017.05.10 - To The Less Fortunate
- 2017.05.07 - Rainy Day Boy-Watching
- 2017.05.02 - Hardware Store Prophets
- 2017.05.01 - Field Trip
- 2015.08.21 - Jacob Unveils Jason's New Truck--Jason Takes Jacob to a Movie
- 2015.08.06 - Quick Cut: Buying Trucks and Making Plans, Money Is No Object